We’re looking for an experienced, innovative, and energetic Developer/Design Specialist to join our team of digital marketing professionals. The ideal candidate is fully versed in all things WordPress and has the ability to design and customize themes/graphics using Adobe’s platforms in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, create and modify websites and display graphics
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement website content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate websites with other computer applications
- Oversee daily maintenance of WordPress based websites
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years, minimum, working with WordPress development/design
- Develop WordPress sites according to previously designed formulas and metrics
- Experience working with HTML and CSS
- Previous work experience is a must
If you meet the above criteria, please send cover letter and resume to jobs@WVRadio.com.
WVRC Media is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies. We seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our company. Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact Kelly Ayersman at West Virginia Radio Corporation by calling 304-296-0029.